Named in honour of Prof. Barry Azzopardi, one of the greatest Experimental Multiphase Fluid Dynamicists of our time (from the University of Nottingham).
1. Opening, Tribute, Experiments and Modelling
2. Experimental Uncertainities, Design of Experiments and Volumetric PIV
3. X-Ray Tomography (as PDF file below), Electrical Tomography and Experimental Methods for Mass Transfer
4. Flow Visualisation, Specific Questions and Discussion
5. Future Experimental Methods
Original Announcement – The Event Has Happened Already
Join us if:
- You are a modeller trying to validate your results
- You are an experimentalist wishing to learn new techniques
- You are interested in experimental methodologies, data-analysis, and error quantification.
MEET, LEARN and DISCUSS with the experts in experimental multiphase flows (both from academia, industry, and equipment manufacturers).
- 2 day Summer School covering a range of advanced laser- and impedance based and experimental methods for multiphase flows, including PIV, conductance probes, and tomography and much more!
- Venue: Nottingham University
- Date: 2-3 July, 2018
Agenda (This is a scrollable image):